Fathom Plumbing  - "We Repair What Your Husband Fixed"
RSS

Recent Posts

Water Heater
House Plumbing & Main Sewer Line Replacement
Faucet Repair
Black Particles In the Water
Highest Rated Plumber on Angie's List in Pueblo, Co

Categories

Customer Raves
powered by

My Blog

Black Particles In the Water

Initially, we asked them to come checkout why a bathtub drain was going slowly & why we were getting black bits coming out of the other bathtub. Ryan did a simple clear of the hair in the drain & went on to explain why we might be getting the black stuff. We ended up not doing anything about the black stuff other than to put a filter on the faucet since he said we wouldn't be able to spot the problem conclusively.  He also replaced a leaky valve on our water heater.
Member Comments: I appreciated their office calling me at the beginning of our "window" of time to let me know more precisely when they were going to arrive - it let me get some other stuff done instead of just sitting around waiting.  I liked that Ryan was honest with me about the black stuff & didn't try to sell me on redo-ing the entire plumbing system of the house. I also liked that he didn't charge me for clearing the drain - it was one of those "well, dang, I could've done that" - and instead, he showed me how easy it was. High marks for his overall friendliness, honesty, professionalism, and knowledge. Will definitely recommend Fathom and will go to them the next time we need something done.

15 Comments to Black Particles In the Water:

Comments RSS
James L. Martin on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 7:04 AM
These black particles in water are really common and damaging to health. Great stuff to read.

custom paper writing service reviews on Monday, May 21, 2018 2:43 AM
We have also experienced that black particle in the water. II was the one to notice it first. While I am getting some clean water to drink, I noticed some black particles coming out of the faucet and it can be seen inside the glass. I called my father to inform him what was happening, what did I saw in the faucet. He said that he will call immediately a plumber to fix the problem because he was thinking that the pipes are not clean enough and needed to be cleaned immediately.

water leaks on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 6:25 AM

ragab on Thursday, August 25, 2016 3:15 PM
السلامه عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته نحن فى شركة الكمال نقوم بافضل واقوى المبيدات العالميه الموجودة التى تقضى على جميع الحشرات الطائره والزاحفة وابادة الحشرات شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف شركة رش مبيدات بالطائف شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان شركة رش مبيدات بجازان شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل شركة رش مبيدات بحائل والسلامة عليكم وحمة الله وبركاته

Percy Plumber on Monday, October 24, 2016 10:43 AM
Nice story showing how friendliness, honesty, professionalism, and knowledge are as important as profit - Percy Plumber

LEAKS on Saturday, November 12, 2016 4:58 PM
I like the articles that have been in sharing this, thanks.

adsfsa on Friday, December 23, 2016 12:12 AM
GOoldw

Words Doctorate on Monday, June 19, 2017 3:14 AM
Very nice

resume writing services on Friday, July 28, 2017 6:13 AM
Water is the need and necessity of life, simple to the topic, water is the basic unit of life. Unfortunately many people are consuming contaminated water. This water is not pure just because of factories and other waste that gets enter into the rivers etc.

menggugurkan kandungan on Sunday, October 15, 2017 11:13 PM
Use this article to increase your knowledge

cara menggugurkan hamil on Friday, May 18, 2018 9:48 PM
By reading this article I get a lot of lessons and this is very useful

Lara on Monday, May 21, 2018 2:38 AM
Laura or Yanny?

cara menggugurkan kandungan on Friday, May 25, 2018 10:32 PM
By taking the time to read a lot of information like this to add my insight .

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:59 PM
Thanks for the nice blog.

http://www.rushessaya.com/ on Monday, July 23, 2018 2:57 AM
Obviously you need to look at the water source. It's where the black bits are probably coming out from, wouldn't it? But if the government supplies the water to everyone, then a plumbing company can only do so much. You can regulate the water coming into the household, and it will do you well. But it's also important to tell authorities of this concern, because other households might also be affected by it. Good luck!